Monday, 27 June 2011

Puddles!

Last week after the rain had stopped we went outside and looked in the puddles.  We saw our own reflections.

Here are some of the stories we wrote about the puddles.

Jayden  In the puddle I saw myself.

Kade  I am looking at the puddle.

  Jared   In the puddle I can see myself.                                                                              

Saskia  I like my reflection.

Jordan  In the puddle I saw myself.

Madison  I look at myself in the puddle.

Poppy  Peate  In the puddle I like looking at myself and I thought I saw a pirate!



Poppy Pryde  In the puddle I looked at the reflection.  It is good.


Aidan  In the puddles I saw myself.

Ashley Jade     I looked at me.

Hayley  Look at my puddle.

Jordiss
  I look in the puddle.

Brandon  I like my puddle.  Look at me.


We hope you liked our puddle stories.

2 comments:

  1. I can see you in the puddles room 6! I like your writing... I wonder why you can see yourselves in a puddle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell that you like puddles room 6! Your stories are great! Well done!

    ReplyDelete