We made Seedmen with our Student Teacher Miss Gamble. Here are some photos of our Seedmen.
Some children decided to give their seedmen a hair cut!Some children are talking about their seedmen.
.
Here are some of the stories we wrote about our Seedmen
I watched my grassman grow. Ashley-Jade
I went to make a Seed Man. Hayley
My Seedman grows all over his body. Brandon
I am looking at the man. Kade
This is my Grassman. Jayden
My Seedman grew and grew. We are going to take them home. Jordan
We made a Grassman at school with Miss Gamble. Poppy Peate
I will take my seedman home. Saskia
Thank you Miss Gamble. The children loved making their Seedmen.
ReplyDeleteI have been watching your seedmen grow too. I like the way some of you carefully gave your seedman a haircut. They looked very smart with their new hair styles. You will have to keep looking after them in the holidays. Tino pai room 6 - very good !
ReplyDeleteWhat handsome looking seedmaen you made. I like the way they are all different. Do any of them have curly hair?
ReplyDeleteYou are very clever at growing things.
Mrs Scott