Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Finding Shapes

We have been learning about different shapes.  We went into the playground to find many different kinds of shapes.  We found circles, triangles, hexagons, rectangles, ovals and squares.  We took these photos of the different shapes.  Can you name them?










4 comments:

  1. Hi Room 6
    Wow!!! Look at all those shapes you found in the playground!!!
    I can see some rectangles, triangles, a hexagon and lots of other shapes!
    Did you find a pentagon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 6. I can't believe you are only five year olds because you are so clever learning about geometry. I love your photos of all the shapes in our playground. Do you know the difference between a square and a rectangle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Room 6.

    Wow it looks like you are having lots of fun with shapes in the playground and I like your shapes.

    I'm having lots of fun in the snow and it is very cold.

    From Jayden

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never realised there were so many shapes in our playground! How many sides does a hexagon have? Poppy looked like she was standing on one...

    ReplyDelete