Hi there Room 6. You have got some neat photos of your class at the gardens. I was so sad that I couldn't go on the trip, but now I can look at the photos and see what you did! I like the pretty flowers in the first picture. Also, I wonder why there are so many pictures that have water in them? You have probably talked about which was your favourite garden. I think I like the Maori garden because Hotumauea could have looked after the kumara that were growing there!! I hope you did lots of learning at the Hamilton Gardens. Mrs Scott
Hi there Room 6. You have got some neat photos of your class at the gardens. I was so sad that I couldn't go on the trip, but now I can look at the photos and see what you did!
ReplyDeleteI like the pretty flowers in the first picture. Also, I wonder why there are so many pictures that have water in them? You have probably talked about which was your favourite garden. I think I like the Maori garden because Hotumauea could have looked after the kumara that were growing there!!
I hope you did lots of learning at the Hamilton Gardens.
Mrs Scott
Hi room6
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had fun.
What garden did you like the best?
From Room8