Hi Room 6 I am very impressed with your maths learning. Now, I know that most people like kiwifruit and Mrs Gribben likes bananas!! Do you know what I like the best? You'll have to come and ask me! Your ladybirds look great and they help me to see the doubles like 3+3=6. Is that right Room 6? What else do they teach you? Come and tell me what you have learned, you clever KC kids!! from Mrs Scott
Hi Room 6
ReplyDeleteI am very impressed with your maths learning. Now, I know that most people like kiwifruit and Mrs Gribben likes bananas!! Do you know what I like the best?
You'll have to come and ask me!
Your ladybirds look great and they help me to see the doubles like 3+3=6. Is that right Room 6? What else do they teach you?
Come and tell me what you have learned, you clever KC kids!!
from Mrs Scott