Last tuesday we went by bus to Whale Bay.
On the way we saw the wind turbines.
Aidan and Madison sat together on the bus.
| We scrambled over the rocks looking at the rock pools. |
We learnt lots about rock pools.
Here are some of the stories we wrote.
This crab is on the rock. By Jordiss.
I looked at the crabs with Mum By Rico
I looked at the crabs. By Saskia.
This is a sea slug and a lobster. By Jared.
I saw a rock pool and a crab. By Aidan
This is a starfish and a crab. by Jordan
I saw a piece of seaweed and I saw a crab. by Poppy Peate
We saw alittle crab and a star fish and I saw some bubble seaweed. by Poppy Pryde
We hope you like our stories.
Hi Room 6
ReplyDeleteI love the photos of your trip to the rock pools at Raglan. You have spotted some very interesting creatures in the water. What is the long pointy orange thing? It has spiky bits sticking out and looks very sharp!
I know I really enjoyed our trip to the Rocky shore. I hope you all did too.
ReplyDelete