Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Building a big, big house.



Today our class made a big, big house and then we wrote stoires about it.
We hope you like our stories.

We made a house, it is a big house
By Jordan

I made a house.  I like my house.
By Aidan

I am building a crazy big house.  I hope it won't fall over.
By Poppy Peate

I made a big house.  It won't fall down.
By Poppy Pryde

I like the house.
By Madison

Look at my house.
By Ashley

You love my house.
By Brandon

We went to the house.
By Jared

I love my house.
By Saskia

I went to a funny house.
By Kieran

I went in my house.
By Rico

I like my house.
By Kade

We built a crazy house.
By Jayden

This is a house.
By Jordiss

4 comments:

  1. Well done children. I like the stories that you have written about our house. What a pity it fell over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Room 6
    I like the really big house you built with blocks!
    Your stories are very interesting.
    Well done!
    From Mrs Natusch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Room 6,
    I think you must know so much about building to construct such a fabulous house! Can you build me my dream house?
    From Mrs. Thomson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the stories you wrote about the big, crazy, cool house.
    What a shame it crashed! Lucky you took a photo for us to see.

    ReplyDelete