Hi, We a a group of very excited 5 year olds who are loving learning and exploring at Vardon School. Most of us began school this year and have settled well into school life. We are especially loving swimming in our school pool each day.
Welcome to Vardon School Room 6 students. I can tell that you love swimming because one of you already has your goggles at the ready! I am glad to hear that you all love learning and exploring.I wonder if you could all tell Room 11 one thing you have learnt in your first few weeks at school? Mrs Head (and Room 11)
Hi room 6 It's so great to see all your smily faces! I'm happy to hear you enjoy swimming. What are you learning about in class at the moment? Mrs Natusch
Hi Room 6, I am glad to know that you love swimming in the school pool. I wonder if Mrs Gribben could take a photo of the clever things that you are learning to do in the pool? Mrs Scott
Welcome to Vardon School Room 6 students. I can tell that you love swimming because one of you already has your goggles at the ready! I am glad to hear that you all love learning and exploring.I wonder if you could all tell Room 11 one thing you have learnt in your first few weeks at school?
ReplyDeleteMrs Head (and Room 11)
Hi room 6
ReplyDeleteIt's so great to see all your smily faces! I'm happy to hear you enjoy swimming.
What are you learning about in class at the moment?
Mrs Natusch
Hi Room 6,
ReplyDeleteI am glad to know that you love swimming in the school pool. I wonder if Mrs Gribben could take a photo of the clever things that you are learning to do in the pool?
Mrs Scott