Kia Ora! Come and view our class digital portfolio. You will see some of the exciting learning that is happening in Room 6.
Monday, 20 February 2012
Tabloid Sports
Last Thursday we joined in with our whole school to take part in our Tabloid Sports Day. We were mixed up in different teams and had lots of chances to meet different children and make new friends. We tried lots of different activities. The ones we liked best were the parachute and the water games. We loved watching the bigger classes pull and pull the rope during the tug of war. Here are some photos of our Sports day.
Labels:
School Tabloids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You all did very well following the middles and seniors around and taking part. I noticed at the polka dot goals it was the juniors that scored a lot of the team points. The water games were great this year and I think everyone enjoyed getting a little wet because it was such a hot day! The tug of war is lots of fun I know Room 11 enjoyed practicing it and now it is something for you to all look forward to doing when you get a bit older.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are still enjoying school and I would love to see some of your swimming on here.
Mrs Head