Here are our stories that we wrote about our river walk.
Alazae
I wanted to go into the water and I was tired and I think my partner was tired too and we all had a water bottle and it was fun and I think my partner was happy.
Hannah
We went to the Waikato River. We saw a duck, some trees, a path and a fish. I felt very excited.
Aimee
Room 6 and Room 2 went to the Waikato River to see the river. We saw a rubbish bin to put our rubbish in. It was fun and we saw a duck. We saw a pipe too.
Anthony.
We saw a goose and we saw ducks and we saw a toilet. We were at the river.
Jono
We went to the Waikato river and it was fun. We saw ducks.
Levi
I am going to the river. I saw an eel. I saw a little man.
Naroa
I like the goose at the river. It was white.
Liahona
Room 6 and Room 2 went for a walk. We went for a river walk. We saw a goose. I was tired. We went to the Waikato river. It was fun and I saw a buoy. I am happy. I had fun at the Waikato river.
Hunter
The pipe is sending water to the goose and the goose is clean. We were at the Waikato River.
Brayton
We went to the Waikato River today.
Matthew
I went to the Waikato River and I saw a fish and a duck and I saw four. I was happy and I saw the river. It went down.
Ayesha
Waikato River
I saw a river and I saw a duck.
Anusheel
We went to the Waikato River. I saw a goose. I saw the water.
Kaja
I like the goose. The goose was white.
Nicholas
I saw a goose in the river. The river was blue.
Lucy
I went to the Waikato river. We saw some ducks. I was feeling happy when I was at home. I was tired at school and a bit happy too. I saw some birds and some trees at the Waikato River too and some bins and some steps.
Tyde
I like the Waikato River. I saw a goose and it was fun and I saw a fish.
Avigail
We went to the waikato River and we saw a duck and we saw rubbish bins and it was fun and we saw apipe and a toilet and we saw the river.
Chrystal
We saw a fish and we saw a goose and the trees. I like the goose. The goose went to the river. They go to the Waikato River too. I saw a fish.
Hi Room 6
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you enjoyed your river walk! I walk along the river with my two dogs, Tyson and Oscar. We like looking at the river and the trees. What did you like best about the river walk?
From Mrs Natusch